03 February 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMBER!

IT'S HERE! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Ember is in the world! It's been a while. This was my 2013 NaNoWriMo project. So yeah. I've been excited for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time.


It's officially official! Here are buy links!


Please excuse me while I go squee my lungs out :)

Also, people are saying really nice things about the book....

I loved the instant chemistry even as they fought it, I loved the supporting characters and most of all I love that this book was completely different! I am so excited to read more of this series and more of ANYTHING by Catherine Peace!
~Two Bibliophiles Guide

When I read the synopsis, and saw the cover I knew I had to read this book. It was brilliantly written and I was not able to put it down. I loved the storyline and the characters.
~Author Sandra Love

This is one novel you have to pick up! The author fills it with a plot that is more than just your paranormal wonderland.
~Girly Girl Book Reviews

 It was so different from other paranormal romances that I almost forgot that was what I was reading! This is a great fast read for PNR lovers.
~The Book Quarry 

 A must own for your library in my opinion. You won't regret it. Catherine Peace you out did yourself on this book. 
~Deborah's Favorite Books

So yeah. If you're looking for a new paranormal romance read that's going to leave you hungry for food (and maybe a few other things), then why not Ember?

No comments: