31 July 2015
Meet the unusual residents of the Wiccan Haus.
The staff can get a little hairy, and not all of the guests eat what’s served in the dining hall. But the Rowan siblings do what they can to make the resort a place of healing and peace, using all of their years of practice. At the Haus, where humans and paranormals reside side by side, everyone in need of the services are welcome. If some happens to fall in love then all the better.
Welcome to the Wiccan Haus.
Book 1 in the Wiccan Haus Series
By Dominique Eastwick
Release date July 31st 2015
Heat Level 4
The last of his kind…
Rekkus is the last of the great Black Tiger weres, and he’s happy to stay that way. Working as head of security for the Wiccan Haus, a magical spa for inner healing, he has enough danger to keep him busy. Unfortunately, the Fates are not content with him being comfortable.
Alone and discouraged…
Dana has walked away from everything—her fiancé, family, job, and apartment. A stay at the Wiccan Haus may be the only way she can move on. But what she finds isn’t what she expects, nor is it what she thought she’d been seeking.
If they can open themselves up they might discover that being together can be better than being alone and learn that passion can burn in those who least expect it.
“It’s not safe for you here with me. I left you alone last night, but, if you stay, I’m not sure I can honor a request to stop a second time.”
“I felt it, too,” she blurted, unable to keep it to herself any longer.
Rekkus moved so fast, she never saw him actually take a step. Strong, wet arms wrapped around her, and her breasts pressed against his chest. His eyes searched hers. He must have seen what he searched for because his lips were on hers with feverous desire before she formed another thought, demanding she open for him. And no part of her considered denying him anything. Butterflies churned in her stomach until she shook. In all the years with Frank, and it had been a great many, she’d never felt this, like fire threatened to engulf her.
Dana wound her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his damp hair and deepening the kiss. His moan allowed her to gather the nerve and strength to urge him forward. He forced her past her comfort zone into accepting the sexy seductress screaming to be let out. She knew what he most desired because she wanted it too. Wanted him, all of him, every naked inch, right there, next to the lake, not even a ten-minute walk from the Haus. Anyone might stumble across them, and she didn’t care. It almost added to the allure of having him. What she needed it to be.
Wiccan Haus Order of Books
Shifting Hearts by Dominique Eastwick
A Man Worth Fighting For by Sara Daniel
An Apple Away by Kate Richards
Siren's Serenade by Dominique Eastwick
Psychic Lies by Sara Daniel
Shifter's Dance By Vanessa North
Unveil my Heart by Nya Rayne
Shifter's Song By Vanessa North
Finding Her A-Muse-ment by Rebecca Royce
Guarding His Heart by Carolyn Spear
Lifebound by Leigh Daley
The 13th Guest by Rebecca Royce
30 July 2015
20 July 2015
Boy Toy, The Cougar Journals book 2
Now available as an audiobook!
Available on Audible, Amazon and iTunes
Written by: Jewel Quinlan
Listening Time: 2 hrs 3 mn
Narrated by: Stephanie Wyles
Listen to a Sample: http://tinyurl.com/q7wtqzn
Left hot, bothered and disappointed by Grant - the man she had high hopes for - Ava breaks up with him and heads out on a ski weekend with a group of friends. Harrison, a twenty-three year old member of the group, can't help but take notice of her and makes advances. Some of which Ava can't brush aside when they are stuck sharing a room together. Will she give in to Harrison's advances or go home and work things out with Grant?
Book buy links
About the Author:
Restless by nature, Jewel Quinlan is an avid traveler and has visited 16 countries so far. Lover of ice cream, beer and red wine she tries to stay fit when she’s not typing madly on her computer concocting another tale. In her spare time she likes to do yoga, hike, learn German and play with her spoiled Chihuahua; Penny. It is Penny’s mission in life to keep Jewel from the keyboard. But, with the help of dog-chew-making-companies, Jewel has been able to distract her canine companion and continues to get thousands of words on the page for your enjoyment.
For more information about Jewel Quinlan
Or subscribe to Jewel’s newsletter if you just want to get the most important updates
19 July 2015
Hey everyone! Just wanted to give you a quick update on a few things:
- I'm not dead. This seems to be very important, so there you go. Therapy went well. I was only able to do two weeks of the partial in-patient treatment because of my work schedule, but it's a good foundation and I'm excited for things to come. I'm excited about things in general, which is a huge change. The new job is going well, and other than being super duper tired, I'm enjoying it.
- PROJECTS! Lots of upcoming projects, so keep your eyes on this space. I'm plotting Gemini 2 right now, AND I finished draft zero on Amy's Hunt (Solstice Quartet #2) and plan on diving into rewrites this week. Guys, it's SERIOUSLY one of my favorites. Not gonna lie. Not gonna lie at all. Amy and Marrok, Ambre and Clara (omg especially Clara), are awesome. Have this completely unedited snippet:
With a charming smile, the waiter sat down their plates. Clara batted her eyelashes and made small talk, something to make the energy normal again, but for Amy, things wouldn't be normal. Not anymore.
For a brief moment, she wished she'd handed Clara the box, but some memories needed to stay buried.
“So what’s up?” Taking a gulp of wine, Amy worked on focusing her thoughts. Seemed appropriate to start with the funny stuff, the not-so-world-changing stuff, even though every moment with seemed to be world-changing. “Well, I hope you’re feeling sufficiently…happy.”
“I’m a bit woo-headed, yes,” she said with a wide smile.
“Technical term.” Clara leaned forward. “Please tell me that you’re tell me the funny thing I missed out on for your booty call.”
Once her friend’s words made sense, Amy nodded. “Hope you’re prepared for this.”
“I feel like I’ve been waiting my whole life for this moment. Please, proceed.”
- MOAR PROJECTS. These will require me to start a new blog with a pen name. So, again, please keep your eyes on this space.
24 June 2015
(For those who don't know, I'm clinically severely depressed. I was on meds, then never got a hold of my doctor again and things just kinda went down from there.)
Anyway, I'm going to my very first group therapy session tomorrow after an appointment with a different doctor. Woot. And I thought, If my life were a romance novel, tomorrow I'd meet the guy of my dreams.
And then I thought of a game. If my life were a.......................
Here's how it works. You guys give me a situation and 4-5 genres, and I try to figure it out. For instance, with my therapy tomorrow, if my life were a:
- YA Novel: I'd enter a room filled with the morose and the ones whose parents make them go. There'd be a couple people there who would really be benefitting from the group and one in particular would welcome me in. Then I'd see him--the aloof boy who obviously doesn't want to be there. He'd be dressed in black with a couple of piercings, and then he'd look up and our eyes would meet, and I'd be lost in the surprise of a smile from him.
- Science Fiction Novel: There'd be something really weird about the therapist and maybe one or two of the people there, a slight difference too difficult to narrow down. Not long after everyone sits, the therapist suddenly grows tentacles and announces he's taking us to his home planet in troublingly good English. We must fight to survive. Some of us fall. I'm taken captive with five others, including a boy I find to be perfect in every way.
- Horror Novel: Once all the participants are settled in and the session starts, the lights go off for only a few moments. There's commotion. The lights flick back on and one of us is dead but there's no evidence of a weapon and no one is bloody. One of us is a talented killer, but who?
OREveryone's already seated when I walk in, and the session is about to start. They're strangely friendly, like they don't know how to be genuinely nice. Against my better judgment, I sit. Someone turns out the light, and the room is illuminated by a glow-in-the-dark shape of a pentagram. Someone lights candles while two of the strongest people try to tie me up. I manage to escape their grip and bolt into the hallway, but now I have to get away from them before they use me to summon their dark god.
Sound fun? If so, leave me a situation in the comments and I'll see what I can do!
04 June 2015
THE POINT is that I have 4 books and 4 months til I hit the big 3-0.
How's about a giveaway?
Every month starting today, I'm going to be giving away 3 prizes:
1st Prize - Copy of a book & $15 Amazon GC
2nd Prize - $10 Amazon GC
3rd Prize - $5 Amazon GC
Wanna get in on this? Entry form is below.